Thursday, May 19, 2005

Something to laugh about

I love humour, and laughter, so after stumbleing across the web site of my favorite comedian, Mark Lowry, I have decided to post a joke with every blog. Now keep in mind these are not mine they are from his site, I do not claim ownership of them, nor will I profit from them, but since most of them aren't his any way, who cares.

P.S. I may put more than one, and some are quite long, but I won't be using red anymore, so Nathan, you can read my blog much easier.

-J


The Bible in 30 seconds

God made.
Adam bit.
Noah arked.
Abraham split.
Joseph ruled.
Jacob fooled.
Bush talked.
Moses balked.
Pharaoh plagued.
People walked.
Sea divided.
Tablets guided.
Promise landed.
Saul freaked.
David peeked.
Prophets warned.
Jesus born.
God walked.
Love talked.
Anger crucified.
Hope died.
Love rose.
Spirit flamed.
Word spread.
God remained!

- Author unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home