Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Back it Action

I'm BAAAAAAAACK.

I'm just sitting here at work, just about to start a couple hours of cleaning, and decided to start up the blog again.
I haven't really felt very inspired to write anything recently, but hey who knows? I mean I am at work for 10 hours a night(boy do I need a vacation), so I may find some inspiration later on. unfortunatly, not to much has changed in my life since I took my break from the Internet, but I am starting to learn to trust God that he has a plan for me, and it will unfold in His time, not mine.

Anyway, getting to work, starting my new mantra.


Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you back in action Jason. I'm looking forward to the next 20 years of your life, keep us up to date :)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home